This top is going at the speed of a tortoise, literally.
I had gotten to 3 or so rows after the hare when I decided to do some quality control and try it on, and found the top had no give at all in the waist area. A close inspection revealed that I carried the mustard yarn all along two rows of grey knit stitches though there was absolutely no reason to, because I didn’t knit them on those rows. I’m not sure that’s the reason for the tightness or because I didn’t give the floats enough slack. I had to unravel most of the hare rounds. So, the tortoise is really in charge 😐.
Hope you’re all having a great weekend.